These standard Bearpaw Custom Arrows are handmade individually in our arrow manufacturing facility by skilled arrow makers with the greatest attention to detail. The heart and soul of these impressive arrows are our premium cedar wood shafts.
In this standard version of our custom arrows, you select the colors for your 4" shield feathers, tapered steel points 3 D and nocks that you prefer to create a special look for your arrows. You control the construction and design of these arrows by choosing from the various feather and nock colors, spine values and peak weights to ensure consistent flight and good accurate grouping.
For the best possible performance, each batch of these arrows are spine matched to within 5 lbs and weight matched to within 15 grs. (1 gram)
- Diameter: 5/16 and 11/32” premium cedar wood shafts
- Spine Weights 5/16": -30 - 40+ lbs
- Spine Weights 11/32": -40 - 65 lbs
- Points: Your Choice of Tapered Steel Point 3 D 5/16 and 11/32"
- Feather Length: 4”
- Feather Shape: Shield
- Feather Pattern: Solid
- Nocks: Bearpaw Traditional Nocks
- Production time: Approximately 2 weeks