The Pheasant Cock is a bird species. Its natural habitat reaches from the Black Sea through the dry landscapes of Middle Asia into East Asia. The males attain a body length of 70 to 90 cm (27.6 to 35.4 inches) and a weight of 1.4 to 1.5 kg (3.1 to 3.3 lbs).
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Length: 65 cm (25.6 inches)
- Height: 45 cm (17.7 inches)
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg (4.6 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance