The Piglet belongs to the family of real or old world pigs. Piglets adapt to a great variety of habitats because they are omnivores which easily exploit new ecological niches. They attain a snout-vent length of 130 to 170 cm (51 to 67 inches).
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Length: 40 cm (15.75 inches)
- Height: 30 cm (11.8 inches)
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance